DaDazClock - platformer DaDazClock - platformer

---

I saw this exact same this on a website avalable for download in .FLA, not ganna say you downloaded and edited, don't even care, anyway, pretty good job.

Unnamed Platformer Demo Unnamed Platformer Demo

nice

It's cool, I've been trying to make a game like this for about a month, but the dummys who make a tutorial for it here always leave stuff out. If it's not trouble for you can you give me a link to where if you used a tutorial, anyway good game.

blue-mess responds:

Thanks, I got the scripting from U;itmate Tutorial 2 which is on Newgrounds. If you download the source file, it has everything you need to make a game, except you have to be using actionscript version 1.0 to make it work. I did make alot of the scripting up (e.g. collecting items)if you liked this demo, try the full version, named 'Bouncin' Blob Bonanza'! You might like it. Thanks for the review! :-)

Rpg Battle Tutorial Rpg Battle Tutorial

it was ok

Lost me at the ACTIONS good = 100 action script, I do make flash, but I really never make games, if I couldve understood what you ment i probally couldve made the game. Well, thanks anyway, I'd like you to respond or email me to tell me how to do this, but I dunno if that'll happen.

magiccell responds:

actions instructions:
convert something to a movieclip and select it
now press F9 and type in the actions(copy paste or your own)
now you know how to do actions:D

Ragdoll CatcH Ragdoll CatcH

---

thats not adicting on any level, just boring

Golden Tutorial Golden Tutorial

thanks

Thanks I'm going to use this :D

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

good game, but..

It was great best game ive played, but i made a movie and it wont make it, it keeps saying you still have 2 days, after like 20 days it said the same thing

Evil Furby Soundboard Evil Furby Soundboard

broken button

The "I will kill you" button is broken.

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

awesome

awesome so this is what dad'n me is based on

Bulletman Bulletman

great game

nice job, i liked it a lot, hey do you think you could tell me the action scripts you used please? I wana make a game like this

Eagle XP Punch Out Eagle XP Punch Out

AWESOME

great job, i voted 5, uhh can u copy and paste the action script u used or email it to me plz?